- The Grand Hotel:
- The Oceanfront Grand Hotel of Victorian Cape May, the largest Resort and Convention Center along the Jersey Cape accommodates all, from Business Groups to Wedding Receptions, from Vacationing Families to Family Reunions. The Grand Hotel of Cape May, dedicated to recreating the grandeur of a by-gone era, yet perfectly at ease with providing all modern comforts and conveniences, is the perfect place to dance, dine, relax, swim and sun in Victorian Cape May .
- Cape May County Park & Zoo:
- Have a wild time as you explore nearly 80 acres of beautifully maintained exhibits. With almost 200 different species of mammals, birds, amphibians and reptiles totaling nearly 550 animals, you're sure to see something new.
- Cape May Whale Watch & Research Center
- The Cape May Whale Watch and Research Center (CMWW & RC) presents an unparalleled seafaring safari to the oceanic wonders of the Atlantic. Thrill to breathtaking sights of the world's largest mammals surfacing and breaching. Enjoy the antics of man's best friends - the dolphins, as they cavort and frolic right alongside the boat. See pelagic birds soaring overhead. And stay alert for the sudden photo opportunity, by a seldom seen, rare and endangered species, for you to capture its essence on film.
- Cape May Bird Observatory
- Founded in 1975 by the New Jersey Audubon Society*, the Cape May Bird Observatory (CMBO) is a leader in research, environmental education, bird conservation, and recreational birding activities.
- South Jersey Marina Fishing Center
- South Jersey Marina is serious about fishing. The largest Charter and Party Boat Fleet in southern New Jersey leaves our docks. And some of the sport's most exciting, and rewarding tournaments call us home.
- Cape May National Golf Club:
- Cape May National Golf Club is located just two miles outside of Cape May and just minutes from the Ferry. This beautiful, par 71 championship golf course is open to the public and welcomes all levels of golfers.
- Sand Barrens Golf Club
- From the very first tee at Sand Barrens Golf Club in Swainton, N.J., you'll understand what all the accolades showered on this extraordinary course really represent to you as a golfer. As you travel our lush green fairways, you know this will be an incredible round of 18 holes.
- Cape May - Lewes Ferry
- Welcome aboard! The Cape May-Lewes Ferry is the most memorable way to travel between Delaware and New Jersey. Expand your family vacation experience and leave the driving to us…take the Cape May – Lewes Ferry on a 17-mile, 80 minute voyage across the Delaware Bay
- Don Engler Design Images:
- Don Engler has been involved in photography since 1974. He is a past president of the Delaware Professional Photographers and is one of the founding fathers of this twenty year old organization. Engler presently is serving as a board trustee of the MARS School; (Middle Atlantic Regional School of Professional Photography) he was one the original charter trustees that founded this photography school.